Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NiX API

From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:05:37 +0300

Primarily this is an advertisement.

I would guess that it is some anti-hack system for webmasters who haven't
a clue, a kind of auto-generating block list.
I'm a noob and I am just guessing.

It does provide great protection also to those webmasters who got a clue.

We had fraudulent purchase almost every second day, paypal let every
fraudulent purchase through and the ** next day ** their automation
reversed the payment. ..

Needless to say how much we got frustrated and pissed while filing their
forms regarding unauthorized claims. We were also charged by paypal for a
certain percentage of each fraudulent payment!

This is where NiX API comes in:

In most cases, the malicious user is denied access even before a
fraudulent purchase is made!

Since implementation of NiX API with it's current featuers: 0 fraudulent
purchases in last 2-3 weeks period. It definitely does something.

My member area is well protected. For a suitable fee access can be granted
;-)

Mx