Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New attack vector for sale, firewall bypass

From: Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:25:50 -0400

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Marshall Whittaker
<marshallwhittaker () gmail com> wrote:
Dan, did you come up with that on the spot or is there already a whitepaper
on it?

I haven't seen any whitepapers on this.  I think it's the sort of
thing that people just figure out when needed, or pull from their bag
of tricks.

-Dan

Anyway now that the cats out of the bag...  See attached. :)  No more bids
please.  Dan was correct.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Dan Rosenberg <dan.j.rosenberg () gmail com>