Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Best Buy and Privacy?

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:41:34 +0000

No, that didn't come up at the time, but I wondered the same thing.   I've not heard of any rash of XBOX game thievery
around, so my feeling is that it's practiced elsewhere, though I have no evidence of that.  The thing is, stealing a
$50 game in order to get $5 or so at Best Buy isn't exactly an equitable model for theft, so none of it really makes
too much sense to me.