Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: University of Central Florida Multiple LFI / Dirty Indian rant

From: Eyeballing Weev <eyeballing.weev () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 15:54:12 -0500

Don't worry with your grasp of English, you will grace AOL tech support
with your wonderful communication skills. Maybe one day, they'll make
you Level 2. Why do you keep on using homosexual slurs towards me? Do
you get your advances declined in India?

You are exactly correct with your statement that "I am out of it"
because you are. You are out of your mind.

Please stop butchering the English language. We already have MustLive
and his Engrish skills hard at work. Maybe you guys could chip in on
splitting the costs of an Engrish to English class.