Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: HBGary Mirrors?

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:50:15 +0000

Sorry, when I say eligible, I mean "which server would they be allowed to
take down by law?".

I'm not too hot on the laws of encryption, but I'm sure there is something
which states that hosting encrypted files are not illegal, it's distributing
the key which allows you to gain access to those fails, which is actually
illegal.

*DISCLAIMER: I don't know if the above is true or not, so apologies if I got
this wrong*