Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Pen-Testing Companies in Quebec

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:56:58 +0000

Like I said, I was just curious.  Since the one and only email alexis.mcduff () gmail com has ever sent to anyone was
this question to this list,  I just found it odd that you mistakenly created a new post with him CC'd with the exact
same subject when replying about your company's services.  It's almost like it was a fake name made up specifically to
ask this question so that you could reply back to talk about your company.  But, since you've already cleared that up,
I guess we don't have to worry about people using this list for that kind of thing :)