Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: is FD moderated or not? (hint: ask n3td3v)

From: huj huj huj <datskihuj () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:53:02 +0100

remember to put on the tinfoil hat!

2011/2/10 Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>

Hahaha!

Why didn't we all think about it in the first place!
A conspiracy, so OBVIOUS!!

Great way to start my day..

Chris.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:38 AM, andrew.wallace <
andrew.wallace () rocketmail com> wrote:

 On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:38 PM, David Klein <david.klein () ipfocus com au>
wrote:
 > I am sure you can see at this point it becomes complicated. What if an
issue
compromising national security gets posted (wetdream) would the
moderator
remove it or keep it?

It is obvious they don't want people like me and my organisation who deal
in national security on the list, that is why the moderation was
implemented.

Andrew