Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mr. Lemming

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:06:52 -0800

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM, andrew.wallace
<andrew.wallace () rocketmail com> wrote:
The point is, should you be giving him "tips" on such a publicly accessible
platform?

full-disclosure - supporting the dissemination of sufficient knowledge
for intelligent decision making.

i could care less about the irrelevant particulars of someones
personal history in technical discussions. the ethical implications of
how someone uses information (or tools, or any other resource) is a
separate subject from the rationale for having a technical discussion
on this list.

and supporting technical discussions of any type, regarding any
technologies, or any vulnerabilities, i fully encourage.

using these discussions for ethical purposes i also encourage,
however, that is something completely beyond my control.

P.S. if you'd like to discuss the ethical reasoning of a
full-disclosure advocate we can do so off list. however, the set of
individuals capable of a reasonable discussion on ethics is very small
and unlikely to intersect with the set of individuals on this mailing
list, let alone one with the moniker "n3td3v". ;)