Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New awstats.pl vulnerability?

From: Grandma Eubanks <tborland1 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:02:53 -0600

Hello,

It certainly happens. It's very random who scanners decide to hit. You may
have JUST been crawled and passed around several lists as possibilities. To
put some perspective on what you're seeing, the company I work for has
about 3k clients and within the past hour (just checked now), we got abut
5,122 attempts for this one vulnerability in our environment.