Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser Photoshops - 0x09

From: Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 02:22:55 +0200

Hi Guys!

The wagon 'o warez rolls on as we stumble, totter and tumble into day 9 of
MOHSEP. Powered by a plentyful pile of preposterously priceless photoshops
we are the only security project with a sense of humor, the only crew with a
clue.

Today's link is here:
http://mohsepblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesday-august-9th-2011.html

Continually voted 'The Most Useful thing on the Full Disclosure' !!!!

See what elite hacker celebrities are saying about MOHSEP!

Travis Osmandy sez: "I pity the fool"
Stefan Esser sez: "nom nom nom i got mah icecream nom nom"
Richard Stallman sez: "I browse the web through SMTP and fetchmail. I can't
see photoshops. Can you convert them to 80 column ascii art and email them
to me?"
Dan Kaminsky sez: "fuck.iamowned"

Send your comments and your submissions to up at this address!!!!!

Until tomorrow!
Herr  E Balls