Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [MOHSEP] Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser Photoshops - 0x11

From: Will McAfee <sec-community () thegoodhacker com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:26:32 -0400

Not funny.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Herr E Balls <mohsep.submissions () googlemail com> wrote:

Hi Guys and welcome to day 18 of Month Of Humorous Stefan Esser Photo-ma-Gimps,

Guys, its very hard to be superbright magnesium type whitehat superstar. Waking up to Network Securitiy Podcast mp3,
reading the metasploit manual while taking a dump, reading the full disclosure on the subway, flipping burgers all
day at work then coming home and having to make great photoshops with french-fry-fat burned fingers.

But I do! Every day! For you guys. Because I love you, and I love security and I love this great full disclosure
photogimp project!!!!1

Anyway. Enough. Here is today's link: http://mohsepblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/thursday-august-18th-2011.html

Until tomorrow!

Herr E Balls