Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: inject sql in utn.edu.ar

From: injec7or hell <injec7or () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:06:59 -0300

in all inject's i tried in webmaster, onti, arcert and all ignore me

2011/4/23 <fernando () zerial org>

Long time ago, I have found a Remote Code Execution, Remote File Include
and a LFI into the "mincyt" webpage (mincyt.gov.ar or something like) and
I reported these vulns to the webmaster and to the "contact" and "info" mail
address but don't receive any answer, so I proceed to make  public full
disclosure. Then, people from ArCert (arcert.gov.ar) contact to me and
they tells me that they are the "responsable team" and for the next time
"please" contact with him.

So, if you want, contact with him :-) may be, they can help you and help to
UCN

Cheers,
Zerial

--
Zerial.

[nota: este correo no contiene firma PGP porque fue enviado desde un movil]