Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NMAP Vulnerable to attack

From: Andrew Kirch <trelane () trelane net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:22:02 -0400

  This isn't a vulnerability, also the stuff below, not really English.
Good luck next time though!

Andrew

On 9/10/2010 4:32 PM, musnt live wrote:
Hello full disclosure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to warn you about vulnerability in many is systems.

In using this nmap I find vulnerability:

c:\nmap -sSV -P0 c:\win95\system\nmap.exe

The c:\win95\system\nmap.exe application cannot be run in Win32 mode.

This is confirmed in Linux:

# ./nmap -sSV -P0 /usr/speling/Собака/bin/nmap
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Segmentation fault