Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatse's way to say "screw you" to certificate authorities

From: Harry Strongburg <harry.fd () harry lu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:26:53 +0000

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 07:15:35PM +0200, Christian Sciberras wrote:
You're expecting us to trust YOU over the Government X?

How do we know you're not working for the French Government (seeing
how you didn't list it in your conspiracy list)?

I love jokes, but this is a bit too late for April's Fool.

It's an open protocol that's being created. Pick it apart if you really
have doubts on any possible backdoors. I am not defending the project
that's been made so far, as I haven't has much time to read it..., but
from a first glance it looks pretty secure.