Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WikiLeaks

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:05:30 +0200

I've been reading the list of emails with some mild interest and....

Mr Oquendo couldn't have hit a better answer.

If I had to pick one, I'd vote for "Why would Wikipedia be down?"

Anyway, let me say one thing. What happened to all the fuss about "dll
hijack exploits"?
Did they live up to their name? When will we have "executable Kamikaze"?

Want a piece of my mind? Read Schneier article on "the 'SCADA' virus"...

Cheers, Chris.