Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SSH scans, i caught one

From: Marco van Berkum <marco () obit nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:55:34 +0100

On 11/19/2010 12:34 PM, Alan Buxey wrote:
Hi,

    So I downloaded all his files from the /pwn/ directory. The funny part is,
    most of them are MIPS files(?).

interesting...going for a particular target/platform I'd suggest - like some small
home routers...OpenWRT box type devices....why target the PC to get interesting
information like passwords when you can exploit their little home router and
listen in on everything with no AV software on the PC ever picking you up.......

alan

I wonder if there are ARM versions around too, or are they only
interested in MIPS systems?

Grtz,
Marco van Berkum