Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Open Letter to Lee Vartan, Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security iPad case.

From: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:32:13 -0600

Hilarious words from a known criminal that made a statement that they
would "put everyone from the GNAA in prison" to nenolod. But thank you
for publicly and irrevocably demonstrating that you have a
longstanding ax to grind with me, so the logs you announced on IRC
that you altered in corroboration with two other parties now can no
longer be used in court.

Toodles, and thank you trelane <3