Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security system

From: Junk Meat <junkmeat () goshawn com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:35:29 -0400

Is there any movement in your home when you are not there (i.e. pets,
etc.)?  You may be able to use a web cam to alert you of any movement in
the house if it picks up anything other then the initial background when
you start the recording process.  There are a lot of web cams that will
only record when movement is detected, I'm sure by now the software that
some of these vendors have may have an alerting mechanism in there by
now as well.

-Shawn