Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PacketStorm

From: Stack Smasher <stacksmasher () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:53:31 -0600

Dude you just got P0wn3D!!!!!!!

For the low low price of just $19.95 I can scan your site with a free
version of Acunetix and hand you a 9000 page report for you to look at!

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM, <james () smithwaysecurity com> wrote:

Anyone know what happen to packetstorm.org

The site is down!

 James Smith
Email: james () smithwaysecurity com
Website: www.smithwaysecurity.com
Phone Number: (877) 352-6665

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee listed above.
If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent
hereby notified that any disclosure copying, distribution or the taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.

--
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"