Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: My private key

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:10:59 +0000

You're killin me over here ;)

And while funny, you actually do raise a good point - I should not use the term "totally secure" like that.  Rather, I
should say that the encryption mechanisms used are based on industry standards and accepted mechanisms for strong
encryption:  RSA2048 asymmetric, AES256 symmetric, and SHA256.

I should have a full work up by the end of the weekend.