Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why the IPS product designers concentrate on server side protection? why they are missing client protection

From: Nelson Brito <nbrito () sekure org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:27:48 -0300

Okay, but why did you mention AV as a client-side protection?

It leads to a discussion about client-side protection, anyways.

Cheers.

Nelson Brito
Security Researcher
http://fnstenv.blogspot.com/

Please, help me to develop the ENG® SQL Fingerprint™ downloading it from Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/mssqlfp/) or from Sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mssqlfp/).

Sent on an  iPhone wireless device. Please, forgive any potential misspellings!