Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Patent Absurdity - How software patents broke the system

From: "M.B.Jr." <marcio.barbado () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:08:58 -0300

Dear sunjester,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 12:03 PM, sunjester <tripmonster () gmail com> wrote:
Propaganda? really?

It's not. You're wrong.

How about stop whining?

You were not forced to read my message or watch the movie.

I don't understand why people
would dedicate this much time to making a video and TRYING to start a
movement instead of tackling the real problem.

Easy to detect your primary comprehension skills.

There is nothing to see here,
it's not important at all. There is nothing you can do. What, you gonna get
a bunch of signatures or something? Start a YouTube channel? lmao

Did it offended you somehow? Traumas?

Bend over and take it from the man like the rest of us.

"Us"? LOL

Weak enough. At least, do you have the capacity to write for yourself?

Silly wanna-be-a-part-of-sth kid, trying to strengthen its terribly
vomited words through the use of a plural pronoun.

Maybe I'm missing the point? Maybe you should try to explain it a bit more?

Not for you, angry weirdo. Please, browse the referred web site for answers.

Regards,

Marcio Barbado, Jr.