Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IRC FRAUD ALERT ADVISORY 01-2010-07

From: IRC FRAUD ALERT <ircfraudalert () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:16:30 -0400

http://1dikky1bottle.com

See what Norway has to offer.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:49 PM, DiKKy Heartiez
<dikkyheartiez () hotmail com> wrote:
After attempting to read your massive emailblog, it was quite clear that you
are a group of people who DEEPLY care about IRC and blogging.  Therefore, I
would like to invite you to #caretown on irc.hardchats.com - it's a channel
for people who care about things.  We have a very active community who will
write ten-page blogs in response to things such as chat logs, short
political satire, media statements, various fast food, being virgins, and
hating life and wanting to die.  I think it'd be a perfect match!  Hope to
see you soon!