Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iiscan

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:19:37 +0000

You didn't know that the Feds own hushmail?&€$#!!

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Jan 2010, at 16:52, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

Suppose that acquiring the code requires you to agree to unfavorable
terms of service hidden somewhere on the site, including agreeing to
future (and possibly unwanted) scans, agreeing to allow the company to
plant malware, and indemnification.

IMHO, I think auto454357 raised some valid concerns. As for the auto
generated email, he/she used hushmail (instead of
yahoo/hotmail/gmail), which tells me the person might not fit your
classification.

Jeff

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Robin Sage