Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ron Livingston likes to touch little boys

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:58:49 +0000

Probably the same thing that original poster thought it had to do with a security mailing list, and the same thing that
your reply to his reply has ;)

The real question isn't "why is this on a mailing list" but "who cares if he's gay or not in the first place."  Now if
you pardon me, I need to get back to my TPS reports.