Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Making Security Suck Less

From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:49:57 +0100

So the world needs more people to just accept the problems? I
disagree. We're trying to fix a broken model by presenting new steps,
new methods, and new directions. By helping seek improvements is I
sleep soundly at night. To each his own, I suppose.

Your doubts are welcomed. Please submit your corrections and ideas for
improvement.

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies