Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Backdoor in OpenBSD Explained proof of Theo's lieying

From: "Darryl Jones" <1986944 () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:59:59 -0500

Ok, so now we is know bugs were found is in code audit is. (Am I doing this
right?) So, there IS some doubt whether is denying party is real involved
is.

Is no one compete with his wit is. Except is Anonymous Coward is on
slashdot......

(to the tune of "Hide yo kids" from auto tune the news)
'Deys combin' through ur net-dumps,
'Deys snatchin ur packets up,
Tryin' ta read 'em so y'all need ta,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
An' hide yo' passwords cause they backdoorin' everybody out here.

You don't have to come an' confess, we lookin' for you,
We gon find you,
We gon find you.
So we can run and check DAT,
Run and check DAT,
Run and check DAT,
Homeboy, home-home, homeboy.

We got your source code and you left timestamps and all,
You are so dumb,
You are really dumb, fo' real.
I was attacked by the NSA on black projects.
So dumb, so dumb, so dumb, so.

'Deys combin' through ur net-dumps,
'Deys snatchin ur packets up,
Tryin' ta read 'em so y'all need ta,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
Hide yo' keys, hide yo' crypts,
An' hide yo' passwords cause they backdoorin' everybody out here.

You don't have to come an' confess, we lookin' for you,
We gon find you,
We gon find you.
So we can run and check DAT,
Run and check DAT,