Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Project Vigilant

From: Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:10:42 -0400

 Either they could teach operational security to the CIA or someone was
trying to pull the wool over people's eyes! My bet would be option 2,
but you never know.

Gary B

On 08/09/2010 01:38 PM, gillis jones wrote:
Hi List,

Normally don't post much, or at all- mainly just a lurker. But has
anyone heard of this 'Project Vigilant' asshattery that has emerged
post-defcon? Seems like Chet Uber claims to have a Avengers type
squad of uber nerds, but I can't find any record of his '10 years'
of crime-fighting awesomeness. Thoughts? Opinions? Flames?