Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Question about police harassment. Police trying over years to "entrap" me as hacker.

From: David Shaw <dave.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:52:41 -0700

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:43 AM, mrx <mrx () propergander org uk> wrote:

Does anybody care?

In fact does anybody who contributes anything useful to this list use
Hushmail? (at this time I am too lazy to look). If not I can set my spam
filter. Amusing as it has been, it has grown tiresome.

Huh. Yeah, I don't know. I think I'll set a filter on hushmail. Oh, wait,
then I wouldn't get all your other messages!