Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2 (Action Required)

From: postmaster () boxbe com
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 04:00:47 -0700 (PDT)

  Dear sender,

  You just sent me an email about "Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2".

  I'll be more likely to see your email and future messages if you
  are on my priority Guest List.

  Click the link below to be put directly on my Guest List:
  https://www.boxbe.com/crs?tc=71695621_302899058

  Thank you,
  jakob.flygare () gmail com

About Boxbe
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email
more reliable and useful.  Boxbe (http://www.boxbe.com) uses
your existing social network and that of your friends to keep
your inbox clean and make sure you receive email from people
who matter to you.

Boxbe: Say Goodbye to Email Overload
Visit http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=71695621_302899058

Reporting-MTA: dns; boxbe.com
Remote-MTA: dns; yahoo.com
Action: failed
Arrival-Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; jakob.flygare@gmail.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice;
        Sender not pre-approved, delivery likely delayed. Follow
        instructions in above notice
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 12:00:01 +0100

--- End Message ---