Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Re: SPEcial ediTON

From: antisec () hushmail com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:52:33 -0400

Speak publically or don't speak faggot.

----- Forwarded message from Ronny Lawson <ronnylawson () gmail com> --
---
Where is your IRC?  I want you to prove to me that you can own me,
or
anything for that matter.

On Jul 10, 2009, at 8:18 PM, antisec () hushmail com wrote:

                     __  .__
      _____    _____/  |_|__|           ______ ____   ____
      \__  \  /    \   __\  |  ______  /  ___// __ \_/ ___\
       / __ \|   |  \  | |  | /_____/  \___ \\  ___/\  \___
      (____  /___|  /__| |__|         /____  >\___  >\___  >
           \/     \/                       \/     \/     \/

We live and breathe for rm'ing whitehats.

BUT, tonight is a special night. Thats right... special, as in K-
sPecial my bruvas. This friday night, not only will we sit alone,
in our rooms (all of us together too! luls) and masturbate to unix
console anime porn.. BUT, we will own ourselves.

WHY?? We are the whitehats.

PROOF?? Mhm...

error: `BUTTTTSECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKS.........
sh# echo buttholes
buttholes
sh# ok, now lets execute the FD 0day
ok,: command not found
sh# damn forgot to tell my lover er my console to echo
damn: command not found
sh# /home/pr0j3ct/SUCKDICK
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELO
OH THAT FEELS GOOD
WE'RE SO ELEET
MMMMMMMMMMMMM DONT STOP
MISSION COMPLETE.
sh#

Yepp SANS, hows that for 0000day? I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW PR0JUNK
MAYDAY WAS JUST A BUNCH OF SUPER LAME WANNABES, RIDING THE SCENE
FOR THEIR OWN PLEASURES, RIGHT?

WRITE ME A FUCKING DIARY ON THAT DONGS.

YOU FUCKING PUSSIES. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, NOT EVEN YOUR SISTERS
THAT YOU DRESS LIKE. NOBODY BELIEVES IN YOU OR THE SCENE ANYMORE,
LIKE NO ONE BELIEVES IN YOUR PATHETIC LIVES. TAKE A GOOD LOOK
AROUND, TAKE A SHOWER AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOU HAVE
BOOOOOOOOBS.
YOU HAVE PUUUUUUUUSYS. AND THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU'LL EVER
TOUUUUUUUUUCH. MORONS.

CLUELESS, FUCKING, MORONS.

YOU THINK YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTHING? YOU ARE FAR STUPIDER THAN
ANYONE
GIVES YOU THE TIME OF DAY FOR YOU DUMBSHITZ. WE WILL OWN YOU. WE
WILL FUCK YOU. WE WILL SHIT ON YOUR FACES AND MAKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS
EAT THE CURB. FUCK WITH US YOU COCK SUCKING, FAT, SLOPPY CODING
FUCKS AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PRIDE AGAIN.

ride them boys.

--
You have a right to seek justice!  Click here to find experienced

lawyers across the USA.

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqkLEatcUXRw6yg0j2oMotUFHKKxhs1Q
TMpB32MxWU6qdK3FyukQKU/