Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Spring Cleaning

From: Erick Staal <elstaal () xs4all nl>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:00:07 +0100

Hello list,

I'm a longtime lurker of this list and have also been on the verge of
saying bye-bye to Full-Disclosure (I've got something better to do with
my life than constantly deciding if someone's alias(es) belongs in my
killfile or not).
In this case I am with the moderator as long as he stays transparent
about the killfile of Full-Disclosure.

Sincerely, Erick