Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Jesus was jew !

From: Miller Grey <vigilantgregorius () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:32:13 -0600

...fascinating discourse...

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com
wrote:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Prototype This <terminale () gmail com>wrote:

Stop replying

Make me.

and shoot yourself in the head.

Coward talking nonsense.

You know that you are
just a little dirty brainwashed jew.

Bla bla bla.

Zionist killed and lied to prophets

When?

, so you think that with Schneider
name we will believe you.

Did not ask you to believe me, just to stop your propaganda on a comsec
mailing list.

99.99% of the world know that zionist love to make propaganda as you know.

Bla bla bla.

And the 0.01% are just the brainwashed
ppl or the zionist themself.

Bla bla bla.

And the blabla it you who do it. by posting lie from your other
zionist and calling them Fact.

Facts by definition are verifyiable - unlike your opinions/propaganda.

You know that your end is near.

 You lost .  That it.

What makes you think you know what I know? You have trouble with basic
logic.