Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

From: j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:37:06 -0500

"I called for John Cartwright to setup a non-technical cyber security
political full-disclosure mailing list some time ago"

Did  he laugh ?

"What are the solutions for splitting up full-disclosure into technical
and non-technical conversation unless two seperate mailing lists are
created?"

Re-open your dummy mailing-list and leave this one.