Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:22:20 +0200

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:36 AM, ghost <ghosts () gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Avraham Schneider
<avri.schneider () gmail com> wrote:

I think the person who is delibitrary ignoring facts and spreading
propaganda and lies, is you.
Until you and your friends get off this list, and/or stop spreading your
offtopic propaganda full of lies and hate here on a comsec list - I will
repeat correcting your false claims, basing mine on facts, as many times
needed,

If it isnt from zionist scum you don't believe it. That's a pathetic
way to live and I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for the sympathy.

oh yes! You aren't deliberately spreading false claims right? You're
basing yours on what israel says and anyone else is wrong. That isn't
fact. You aren't able to think for yourself, that's a sad life.

So zionists are now redefining words to favor themselves huh?
No - http://tinyurl.com/8q6xjd

Again, wasn't from zionist scum so you don't believe it.

You are over confident with your propaganda, it does not seem to be
helping.
Unless you are referring to Bolivia cutting ties with Israel (the only
ties
Israel had with them are drug related).

zionist scum all hopped up on drugs, label me not surprised,  patheticx2.

As far as we see, against all expectations, Obama is pro-Israel - so I
guess
you have to come up with better backup plans than these...

"as far as we see"

Yes, 'us' == 'the rest of the world'.

Shill, proof.

http://tinyurl.com/8q6xjd

patheticx3.

I agree. Are you done?

I do not recall you mentioned it - hence I did not respond.
Now that you do - who is 'us'?

See, thats the problem with zionist scum. It's always zionists... then
the rest of the world. Us is the USA.

I guess you should have capitalized it and not use it as the objective case
of we.

The country that you've lived in your entire life too scared to fight along
your scum brothers in
israel.

I grew up in Israel.

and you support them 100%.
Yes I do.

Yet too much of a coward to murder innocent civilians

 Not sure exactly what you want me to do? murder innocent civilians? I don't
do that

in the name of your scum brothers.

and neither do my brothers.

Hm... pathetic.

Yes, you are.

You're a terrorist
http://tinyurl.com/74ct4g

and deserve to be in guantanamo bay.
But Obama is closing it down..,

Yes, and hopefully he opens up camps for you and your scum brothers.
That will solve 90% of our problems.