Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:06:09 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, Alaa Abdelwahab wrote:

The strategies are changing but what should never be changed is your
believes and your rights.

This opinion is causing the majority of the bloodshed in the world today.

Regarding if it is productive pr not. Do you have a better ideas?
Palatines have tried the peace, and look what they have got, a state with no
resources, they have been controlled by the Israeli Army, Israel should
agree on who come and who go, they give or not give water/power/Feul/....

The argument can be made that Israel also tried peace, but it was
responded with my bombings etc. Atrocities have been commited by both
sides, this is an neverending argument. Both sides need to decide that
they want peace, make sure they have representatives that also believe in
this, and then they need to sit down and decide what to do, execute it and
at the same time curb extremism in their own midst.

The number of Palestinians are much more than the Israeli ppl, and look at
the map and see how much land they were given. Gaza is the most crowded city
in the world, while Israel gives a big houses and parks in their settlements
for Jewish ppl from all over the world.

This is the current situation, it wasn't like this historically. Trying to
argue that one side is evil by looking at latest developments is always a
slippery road. You just before said that there were 5000 rockets launched
in the past 8 years into Israel? Isn't that evil?

This leads nowhere.

I think not everyone will make the same choice about just live with what
we have now and don't look at the history, even now you are trying to
force your choice on them. They have the right to chose.

Force? As opposed to the parties involved here, I am writing/talking,
instead of promoting bloodshed.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se