Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Postings

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:35:53 -0500

uh, how is it that that information narrows me down?  my name is
ureleet.  i go by no other alias, my mother gave me that name.  sorry
to tell u and shoot down ur conspiracy theory u nutter.  in fact, ive
talked 2 u, ON irc, USING THIS NICK.  man u r nuts.

u used darkmyst on freenode.  before you were banned (according 2 ur
little google group, u know, be4 u banned me, when u said "all were
welcome?").  information which can be found in any of the channels u
used to be in, which youve posted on here for instance, #pauldotcom,
which uve mentioned on here.  #security, which uve mentioned on here.
both of which ive been to in the past, and both of which had bans, all
placed at the same time against n3td3v, darkmyst, worried, and
cybersec.

u suddenly forget that everything u do, u post in ur little group.

there r 4000+ ppl reading that group right?  how do u know which ones
we really r?

THE URELEET GROUP STRIKES AGAIN