Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: WTF people?

From: "Rants nRaves" <rantsnrave () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:23:19 -0800

If you want to solve the problem, then you and people like you need to:

Step 1: Filter out n3td3v, urleet, etc so you never see their posts or
replies to them. ie: filter the noise Step 2: Post something that you think
is relevant to the list. ie: add to the signal
Step 3: Profit!

Notice there is no step which reads: "Whine and complain about the noise on
the list like a little girl."-  because clearly that's proven not to be
effective.

-Rants

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Will McAfee <