Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure wouldn't let me post this message

From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:15:40 +1100

LOL. Do you now feel like a big man for calling people kids and alluding to
the fact you "know people"? Feel like an internet scholar because you use
the phrase nuke? You bitch that people dont take their wars offline, but you
contribute to the noise list with this post.. so what is your beef, tough
guy?

Next time you might try shutting the fuck up rather than show off how inept
you are at doing menial tasks without help.. like deciding who to filter.