Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The war in Palestine

From: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:37:50 +0200

You are welcome.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Marcello Barnaba (void) <vjt () openssl it> wrote:

On 6 Jan 2009, at 3:43 PM, Avraham Schneider wrote:

Just one last thing - for those upset by this long completely off topic
thread:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6579

<rant useless="true">
You should take this crap off list, rather than saying "I'll be here no
matter what, filter me if you don't want to read me": the usual fscking
cliche` attitude of you damn religious people, always trying to make others
swallow your blind theories, even in the WRONG place, whent there's NO ONE
interested.

You should better live and make others live, instead of blindly trusting a
novel book wrote only to control you and your fellow believers. Please read
<http://www.stupidwish.net/religion.html> to have some insights, and get a
life.
</rant>

Thanks,
~Marcello (quite disappointed to waste bits on this useless thread)
--
pub 1024D/8D2787EF  723C 7CA3 3C19 2ACE  6E20 9CC1 9956 EB3C 8D27 87EF