Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook from a hackers perspective

From: bobby.mugabe () hushmail com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:12:15 -0500

Dear ATD,

"Because most of the targeted employees were male between the ages
of 20 and 40 we decided that it would be best to become a very
attractive 28 year old female."

Your transgender technical attack was pioneered and perfected in
2008 by information security expert Eric "Loki" Hines - why are you
taking credit for a lesser version of his groundbreaking work, and
insisting on originality?

1. Eric "Loki" Hines is a security expert and presents at BlackHat
   http://www.blackhat.com/html/win-usa-01/win-usa-01-
speakers.html#Loki
2. Eric "Loki" Hines updates his linkedin profile
   http://www.linkedin.com/in/alissaknight
3. Alissa Knight starts softcore pornography site
   http://www.alissaknight.com
4. Snosoft claims to have invented social engineering.

Please give credit where credit is due.

I await your response with masterfully baited breath.

- -bm

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:45:42 -0500 "Adriel T. Desautels"