Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Intelligence Report: n3td3v went into cybercrime underground

From: Ronny Lawson <ronnylawson () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:38:05 -0700

Appears he abandoned the "n3td3v" name.  Andrew Wallace is updating
this gGroup as recently as yesterday: http://groups.google.com/group/InfoSecAlertNet/topics

On Aug 26, 2009, at 11:59 PM, Jack Bauer - Internet JTTF wrote:

*All people mentioned here are innocent until proven otherwise.*

Andrew Wallance / antisec / ureleet better known as n3td3v has been
a hallmark of some of the largest blackhat intrusions known to man.

Billions of dollars in damage to critical network infrastructure
was rung up solely by his hands.

It appears n3td3v has went underground:

http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v - ToS'd
http://www.twitter.com/n3td3v - dead

Where am I supposed to get my latest in intelligence?

n3td3v needs to get a new lawyer, because now everyone in security
thinks in n3td3v has gone underground to unthinkable cybercrime.

OK So let it be known if n3td3v doesn't come back we're going to
have no choice to label him as a terrorist and enemy of government.

This lie has been fabricated and sponsored by JTTF (A coalition
between FBI, local police and private security individuals with
former military intelligence experience). If you have a complaint
please give us your full name so we can investigate you. Removing
yourself from the terrorist database is easy as clearing your
credit report, for instance.

Jack Bauer