Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The new 'cyber politica' mailing list thats planned for the non-technical elite

From: Anders B Jansson <hdw () kallisti se>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:41:56 +0200

n3td3v wrote:
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM, anonymous pimp <anonymouspimp () gmail com> wrote:
Don't you already have your own mailing list? Go there.

Being bored I browsed my Junk folder before I trashed it and I found this gem of coherent thinking.

It has to be a mailing list run by someone who is neutral to
everything thats going on, you can't have an official central list for
the internet for non-technical cyber politics be called 'n3td3v -
google groups' because its biased towards one particular person etc.

You could just set up a mailing list that didn't include your handle.
It's not required that it do you know.

Its got to be a non-technical cyber politics mailing
list thats unmoderated, neutral, central, and unbiased in its
management.

Yes, so just set one up and stay away from moderating it.

How hard can that be?

Also while browsing my Junk before trashing I noticed your objection to being a troll.

I have to admit that it is actually possible that you aren't.

But the alternative is that you are a complete moron.

--
// hdw