Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: n3td3v not a troll

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:19:30 +0100

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 2:54 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:48:11 BST, n3td3v said:

And what have you researched apart from my nut sack and crack? I know
im big in the security community when i have my own dedicated troll
replying to my every post.

So what you're saying is that everybody you reply to is by your definition
big in the security community, because they have a troll replying. Gotcha.

You've been trolling me for years Valdis. Its like a bunch of groupies
following me around from thread to thread, you just can't help it. You
pretend you're my foe and you want rid of me, but if I go you'll have
no one to talk to anymore, its quite sad actually. I feel sorry for
you types.