Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Donate to help the MySQL engineer , Andrii Nikitin's son Ivan for bone marrow transplantation

From: "modversion" <modversion () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:49:00 +0800

Hi all:

         I would like to make this post to reference one of posts published
on mysql.com website. I thought none of family hopes suffer from such thing,
but Andrii Nikitin did.

I hope we would do something to help them.

Here are the details:

Donations are requested to help Andrii Nikitin, a MySQL support engineer in
Ukraine, provide for his son Ivan who requires a bone marrow transplant
operation. The cost of this operation is expected to be between �150,000 -
�250,000 ($235,000 - $400,000). Please help us provide Ivan a chance to
live.

More information can be found here:
http://www.mysql.com/about/help-ivan.html