Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 01:22:32 +0100

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:36 AM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
"McKinnon is being used as a scapegoat in a bid to secure extra
funding to protect US military networks, according to Bevan, who
reckons a commercial organisation would never get away with such
trickery."

"I think it's all about timing and whether or not the hacker will make
a good scapegoat whilst allowing the administration to request further
money. The fear machine can keep churning out propaganda as per
normal, but don't expect those machines to actually get better
security."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/03/mckinnon_bevan_interview_analysis/

This is what I was talking about with the Marcus Sachs Youtube video,
they are going to be using trickery to get money and impress the next
administration.

I feel sorry for Gary McKinnon that he is being used by the Marcus
Sachs mind set who only care about money and power, they don't care
about a man's life.

All the best,

n3td3v

Here is the Marcus Sachs Youtube video, I forgot to add it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU

Maybe the Gary Mckinnon lawyers could use it to prove the U.S mind set
right now as a last ditch hope.

We can't allow a man to goto jail for life, if the reason is only for
Marcus Sachs to get cyber security funding and power, thats just
sickening.

http://freegary.org.uk/

All the best,

n3td3v