Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability: Web Coat K9 Web Protection 3.0.27

From: "jose achada" <achada.jose () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:54:52 +0000

Hi,

It's all explained in the url http://dicas3000.blogspot.com
(Portuguese). We have access to a javascript file that can be
modified, and do wherever we would like with the program to do.

This program is often installed in schools to block content so it's a
guaranty prank usage.  Nevertheless newer beta versions doesn't allow
this...

Fabio Pinheiro at http://dicas3000.blogspot.com

On 10/3/08, packet () packetstormsecurity org