Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: security industry software license

From: rysheve <rysheve () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:43:16 -0500

So are you talking about Actionable Intelligence? Why should the
government be gathering any intelligence on me unless I am the target
of an investigation? Maybe I should also have to register my I.D. to
any device that I connect to the Internet. I bet that would provide
lost of actionable intelligence.

You proposal does not solve any problems it only creates government
bloat. If you restrict the use of these tools it complicates the
ability for the 'good guys' to get them not the 'bad guys'.

Sent from my iPhone