Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Project Chroma: A color code for the state ofcyber security

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:56:58 -0800

Can we have patterns, so it's accessible? :-)

My point was it's been done, in a data driven manner, so any utility
that might be realized from such a scheme has already been provided.

I make no representations regarding the utility of colors, but I do use
the numeric value to bias how sensitive my SIM/SEMs are to IDS alerts.